Christians Against Poverty
Christians Against Poverty (CAP) is a UK Charity fighting poverty in the UK via partnering with Churches to offer free:
- CAP Debt Centres: offering a one to one debt counselling service.
- CAP Job Club: providing the tools and support to gain employment.
- CAP Release Groups: helping people get free from any addiction.
- CAP Life Skills: teaching finance management and helping people to grow in self confidence.
- CAP Money Course: a short, simple but effective budgeting system.
As a CAP Ambassador I use my music to raise awareness for CAP through social media and live gigs, I also donate all profits from my music to support their fight against poverty. (I do not take a salary from my music and cover all recording and production costs myself.)